The digital version of the board game ”No offense, bro!”
If you want to play the board game ”No offense, bro!”, you can click the link above. After this, press PLAY and it will appear a GAME PIN.
REMEMBER: the game cannot be played alone!!! You must wait at least one player.
Next stept is that students just type on there mobile phones or tablets kahoot.it
and enter the GAME PIN that teacher will tell the whole class. There is
no need that students log in... just type the PIN that teacher told
them! Then the students begin to play the game
on their tablets, seeing only the three options to answer, while,
teacher will manage the game on the video-project, reading the question
and tell the students to color of the answer. For right and quick answers,
students will gain some points. It will win the student that will have
the most points.
Sunday, 20 November 2016
"There are places that we will never forget because you left there a part from your soul..." said one of our students, returning from Portugal.
In 7-11 November 2016 took place the second activity with students, in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal.
Students participated to lessons, finding information about Douro River, learned about river legends, took part to a competition between students, playing the quiz game.
The little mascot The Brooklet was passed to the Portuguese team.
- Welcoming the students - every country presented an important figure for the city
- knowing some places by the river - The Douro Estuary - Local Nature Reserve of Douro Estuary, a protected area that has already registered more than 200 bird species and where you can see half of the bird species of continental Portugal., the mouth of the Douro River when flowing into the Atlantic Ocean
- Students will attend a debate and they will take part to the lessons together with their teachers.
- visiting Serralves - The Museun of Contemporary Art
- visiting the Douro Museum in the middle of the mountains, in Peso da Régua
- presenting our project to the City Hall, counting on their support by implementing our project
- presenting our six movies with old customs on our rivers ( one of the results of our project)
-Historical presentation of the river Douro by and After the presentation, students will visit the Douro River, understanding its geographyc and historical role.
- A little trip knowing the beauty of the Vila Nova de Gaia, situated near to the Atlantic ocean. Knowing the ocean, students will understand the water roads, that smaller rivers flow into larger rivers and then into seas and oceans, so the ideas and beliefs of people gather and form consciousness and collective memory.
Posted by scolareii at 20:00